Elvis the duck from Oli & Carol is hand-crafted with no holes so when they’re floating, no bacteria or mold is present! These classic memorable ducks will follow your child wherever they go. Splash around with our bright monochrome duckies and waddle with them everywhere you go. Find Elvis the Duck in 5 naturally dyed colors. Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
– Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
– Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
– Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
– Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
– Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums.
– Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
– Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
– Box Measurements: L 12 x W 11 x H 7 cm
– Do not sterilize
– Wipe with damp cloth and soapy water.
– Small imperfections and inconsistencies are normal due to the handmade manufacture.
– As any natural product, toy may start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment. Store in a dry place.
– Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
– Remove packaging and all tags before use
ABOUT OLI & CAROL
The creative souls behind the Oli & Carol are Olimpia and Carolina, sisters who decided to start their business based in Barcelona. The company is specialized in designing natural baby rubber toys for modern parents and their kids. The sisters love design and nature and wanted to create environmentally friendly products in a business where they could enjoy and have fun together. Oli & Carol is social responsible company also, each toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.
To keep things simple and clear all prices are stated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT.
Order today, we ship tomorrow, and the majority of orders will be in your hands within 3-4 working days.
All the payments are processed by Stripe and Paypal which make use of best-in-class security tools.