bkr x 27 | Winter 250ml – Opaque white
Inspired by the mystery and possibility of the future, young collectors in sailor-inspired attire exploring art galleries with mild buzzes, the museum White Party of the summer, lounging on alabaster leather -upholstered chairs and sofas, tapping faux ash into gilded ashtrays, flirty lace, pearl clutches, cute bronzed men in couture white T’s, all the vanilla ice cream you can eat, spanking new sneaks, the beach tent after party and the after-after party.
I’m taking you with me, honeybaby, when I go.
This is the limited edition 27 x bkr Winter bottle.
– limited edition glass water bottle 27 series.
– perfect for: on-the-go sipping, throwing in your bag.
– small opening for no-spill sipping.
– bottle: glass + silicone. BPA-free, phthalate-free, fits most cup holders.
– cap: no-leak, BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic with silicone seal.
– dishwasher safe on top rack, store with cap off, don’t freeze or microwave.
– 250ml. 17,27cm x 6.60cm, opening 2,03cm.
– weight 250g, with water ~450g.
Best friends Tal Winter and Kate Cutler started bkr in 2011 with the belief that hydration is the foundation of every skincare regimen. They created the iconic bkr water bottle because they knew that regardless of how much money you spend on products for your face, if your skin isn’t properly hydrated from within, nothing you put on top will work. Immediately, bkr gained a cult following for their chic BPA-free, glass and silicone bottles that provide beauty lovers a clean, safe way to stay hydrated. With a dedicated following among celebrities, beauty editors, the fashion industry and influencers, bkr has become both a symbol of mindful chic and a cult favorite across the globe. All of the bkr products are a testament to Tal and Kate’s belief in hydration and their commitment to clean beauty.
To keep things simple and clear all prices are stated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT.
Order today, we ship tomorrow, and the majority of orders will be in your hands within 3-4 working days.
All the payments are processed by Stripe and Paypal which make use of best-in-class security tools.