Since 1950 when developed by Marguerite and Arnold, the Provendi’s rotating soap has maintained its authenticity and is still manufactured in France. Provendi’s products are made from 100% vegetable oils and have delicate and natural derived scents.
Each Rotating Soap Refill box includes 2 units (280g each) of Provendi’s authentique Marseille soap. Available in: Almond Milk and Cedar Exfoliant.
- Almond Milk: the white version is infused with almond milk which is great for dry or flaky skin.
- Cedar Exfoliant: the beige version is infused with cedar scent and has an amazing exfoliant formula which is great to keep your skin smooth.
– These soaps are made for Provendi’s Rotating Soap Holder, clip-on model
– Material: 100% Vegetable oils
– The refill package contents 2 units, 280g each of rotating soap
– Measurements: 10.6 x 6.5cm
Founded on the shores of Lake Leman in the 1950’s, Laboratoire Provendi has become famous due to a very simple concept: a soap that is always dry and close at hand. Over the years, thousands of institutions and companies have been equipped with the wall-mounted soap holders and rotating soap dispensers. Now the leading French producer of liquid Marseille soap, Laboratoire Provendi boasts a double status as a moderate-size company and an innovative laboratory, ever mindful of complying with current regulatory and environmental requirements. In Provendi’s authentic vats, water from the Alps is mixed with plant-based oils and ingredients under the watchful eye of an expert master soapmaker. Provendi is a certified living heritage company.
To keep things simple and clear all prices are stated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT.
Order today, we ship tomorrow, and the majority of orders will be in your hands within 3-4 working days.
All the payments are processed by Stripe and Paypal which make use of best-in-class security tools.