Grow Cork Coriander allows you to grow in a few days and very easily, fresh and organic Coriander. With this kit you can have your indoor garden and grow all year round in a windowsill. Makes a perfect gift for any occasion.
– Measurements: Ø 12 x H – 10,5 cm cork pot | Weight: 450g
– The Grow Cork comes with certified organic seeds, soil-less growing medium and clay pebbles for drainage plus growing instructions.
- Open the pot, remove the soil and the seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
- Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds (15-20) on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
- Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
- Cover with a plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun. Check daily if the soil is moisten.
- When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
- Add water when the soil appears to be dry. When the plants are mature they need water every day.
ABOUT Life in a bag
Life in a bag brand aims to inspire and encourage people to grow their own food in small spaces with reusable materials. They offer products that allows you to create an indoor organic herb garden and microgreens. Life in a bag combine nature, design and originality, which is a different alternative when you want to offer a gift. The idea is that people can create a windowsill organic herb garden or surprise with a Live, Original and Ecological gift. When offering “Life in a bag”, you are doing a commitment with the person that receives the gift and the nature! You are offering Life!
To keep things simple and clear all prices are stated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT.
Order today, we ship tomorrow, and the majority of orders will be in your hands within 3-4 working days.
All the payments are processed by Stripe and Paypal which make use of best-in-class security tools.